[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park Patch is looking for writers!

Sonia Dasgupta sonia at patch.com
Mon Jul 19 19:49:58 UTC 2010

Hello-

I'm Sonia, the editor for Riverdale Park Patch. We're launching soon and
would like to have local residents help report information about town. I'm
looking for people to freelance columns - about parenting, schools, arts or
sports. If you're interested please contact me. Also if you have writing
experience and are interested in covering town news, also shoot me an e-mail
at sonia at patch.com.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
Sonia

--
Sonia Dasgupta
Editor, Riverdale Park-University Park Patch<http://riverdalepark.patch.com>