[RP TownTalk] Chips and Deli

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 10:44:03 UTC 2010

I wasn't even sure they were still open as I saw a sign posted out front a few
weeks back, something about a "public auction" of the property.  Went by this
weekend and saw the sign wasn't there anymore.  It's possible other people saw
that sign and thought the place had been closed down.  Hope they DO make it;
they seem like very nice people, the food is good, and it's not yet another
chain fast food place.  (did anyone else see the nice write up they received in
the Gazette a while back?)