[RP TownTalk] for Melissa

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 11:37:47 UTC 2010

Melissa,

I'm not certain why you are having so much trouble navigating to the
information you seek as "Town Budget" seems to be very clearly listed on the
main menu of the town website. However, in order to assist you, here is the
link to the proposed FY 2011 budget:

http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/FY11%20Proposed%20Budget1.pdf

On it you will find that "Miscellaneous" actual consist of three items: Fire
Department Grant, Veteran's Memorial, Social Concerns. Together they total
$12,000.

The Farmer's Market is actually categorized under "Economic Development".

It is almost certain the the Budget will be acted on next Monday evening, so
please do try to make the meeting if you have suggestions for improvements
in the budget.

Best wishes,

Vern

Vernon Archer, Mayor