[RP TownTalk] conditions on 410

mary donaldson msmarydon at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 14:50:10 UTC 2010

Hi All:

At last nights meeting the conditions that exist on 410 just above 49th was a subject.  I have reported these to the State Highway Maintenance Dept in Laurel yesterday afternoon, in fact.  The supervisor there is Ronald Ergot, the telephone number is 301-776-7619 if anyone wants to call as well.  These conditions have existed since early spring, (about 5 months) and needs to be addressed.  The 20 inch grass was recently cut finally, but we need to understand that the workers do only what is on the work order, and I'm sure they do not report any existing conditions.  When residents complain to the proper departments, be it the State, County, or Town,  attention is focused more readily on situations.  If anyone has a question ever about conditions along our streets or highways, please let me know as the Traffic Study Committee will look into any matter.
410 is actually on our agenda tonight.

Mary Donaldson