[RP TownTalk] warning

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 14:42:40 UTC 2010

Thanks so much for the "heads up."  Very worrysome, esp. since it wasn't tlat late in the evening and now that hot weather is here, people will more than likely be taking their bike rides/walks in the late afternoon when then temperatures go down.

If you see anything at all suspicious, whether on the bike trails or around town, please report it to the police and let your neighbors know to keep a look-out.