[RP TownTalk] Fwd: help East west Highway

Anne Blein-Zuk annelbv at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 11:36:48 UTC 2010

I am personally in favor of meadows.

________________________________
From: "ABragg7393 at aol.com" <ABragg7393 at aol.com>
To: towntalk at riverdale-park.org
Sent: Tue, June 8, 2010 11:53:09 AM
Subject: [RP TownTalk] Fwd: help East west Highway

This morning I sent this note to Justin Ross our State delegate.  This
is the reply I got.  Is anyone willing to take on this project?  We
need the town to get involved as they need to make the request.
Our road should look as good as those in College Park and Greenbelt and we
need to do something about it.  I believe the town said this road is a
State responsibility.  Let's get them to be responsible.  Who is
willing to work on this and who in the town gov't  will help?
Audrey