[RP TownTalk] 4th of July in Town Center

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Tue Jun 29 10:52:18 UTC 2010

Hello everyone -

Please come out for a the second annual  4th of July celibration in town center
from 12:00 to 5:00 this Sunday.

We are funded in part by Eric Olson Council Member 3rd District.

It is being presented by Three Riverdale Park Nonprofit groups
The Volunteer Fire Department, the Riverdale Park Arts Council and Music on the
Rise. Inc.

The Volunteer Fire Department is having a fund raiser Cook Out.
The event is from 12:00 to 5:00 in the town center parking lot Next to the MARC
Train Station ( the same location as the Riverdale Park Farmers Market).
There will be music all day, Arts and craft Booths (booths available for $5.00
10x10 space), Riverdale Park Girl Scout Color Guard, Police Equipment
Demonstrations, Tour of the Fire Truck, a Blood Pressure Station.
We will also have the first July 4th Riverdale Park Classic Car Cruise in and
show.
Awards will be given our for Best in Show, Best in Class, and Peoples Choice.
Check Riverdale Park WiKi page for directions and more information.
 e-mail musicotr at yahoo.com

Face book
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Riverdale-Park-4th-of-July/104087019641377?v=app_2373072738#!/pages/Riverdale-Park-4th-of-July/104087019641377?v=info

Riverdale Park WiKi