[RP TownTalk] New resturant reply and a question

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 11:29:08 UTC 2010

Thanks so much for the information; I'd seen they had opened and was wondering if they were any good!  (Like I REALLY need to find another place to eat! (smile).

I was wondering - has anyone eaten at the Samlina restaurant that's been at Riverdale Plaza for a couple of years?  I think it's Salvadorean/Mexican?

I agree, I like to patronize local businesses; not that I don't like the chain-type restaurants, but I think the individually owned places give a neighborhood part of its "personality".

Thanks again!