[RP TownTalk] tree vandalism

Carol Prato tazimax at verizon.net
Sun Mar 14 00:03:08 UTC 2010

Clear DayActually it was not only sawed off (cleanly I might add and several branches as well), the piece was completely removed from the property.  It wasn't that high in the air that it would have needed a truck.  Only about 6 feet above the ground (at my fence level).  Jennifer (from Suntrust) and I both inspected the whole area for the missing part of the tree.
I'm still trying to figure out why they would have done it.
Carol