[RP TownTalk] Roofer Recommendation

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Sat Mar 20 13:45:04 UTC 2010

Hi Beth,

Here are recommendations and links I cobbled together from a bunch of
old messages on TownTalk and on the University Park Listserve on this
topic:

Sarah Wayland & Alan Thompson:
We had a very good experience with Wagner Roofing (http://www.wagnerroofing.com/
). We are wacky though, and had all sorts of bizarre requirements that
most people wouldn't have.

I've heard good things about Franklin and Templeton Roofing, 9112
Saint Andrews Pl, College Park, MD 20740, phone: (301) 935-5516. I
think Bruce Wernek has used them in the past for some "flat roof"
projects and been happy with them.

And everyone loves Jim Smith 301 277-5428; he works with his son Mike.
He specializes in slate roofs, though he does regular roofing as well.
I don't have contact information for him though - maybe someone else
will? I think he lives in Hyattsville.  He's a really nice guy, and
his work is/was excellent.

Regina Kreger:
My next-door neighbor put a new roof on my house. H. J. Hoffman
Roofing Co., (301) 779-0464.  Nice guy, nice work, nice to support a
Riverdale Park business.

Anne Marie Willis:
Area Roofing & Siding Co Inc.  -Andy Bicevskis  301-350-3300  They re-
roofed my addition two years ago and did siding on the backside of my
house.

Shannon Sanford:
 > Kraftwerks, Inc.
 > Shawn Watson