[RP TownTalk] Lovely Dinner at Rancho Grande

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Sat May 1 12:41:00 UTC 2010

I also have eaten at Rancho Grande
and their food is good - very nice place.

Em

In a message dated 4/30/2010 8:57:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmglaros at gmail.com writes:

Friends,

I really have to recommend that you visit Rancho Grande, if you haven't
had a chance.  I just had a wonderful dinner outside with my family.  I must
admit that as soon as the weather is nice I prefer to eat  outside, but there
are too few options in our area.  Rancho Grande was  perfect for my entire
family and while they don't have a kids menu (you can  order chicken tenders
from the main menu), a papusa sufficed for my daughter.  Th plaintains with
beans, an appetizer, was a very pleasant surprise.  And, of course, we
enjoyed the margaritas.  Maybe RP, should start  a standard happy hour over
there?

In any case, I'll be back again on the deck at Rancho Grande.

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
_dmglaros at gmail.com_ (mailto:dmglaros at gmail.com)

=