[RP TownTalk] LAST MINUTE CALL FOR HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP needed with Children's Art Pavilion at ArtsFest 2010

Marita Novicky maritanovicky at gmail.com
Sat May 1 14:09:53 UTC 2010

Hi all:

Since returning last, I've been planning the Children's Art Pavillion for
ArtsFest 2010.  PLEASE VOULUNTEER FOR AN HOUR OR TWO  TO HELP ME CONDUCT THE
FOLLOWING PROJECT PLANNED FOR THE CHILDREN:

 Here's what I've lined up so far:

   - Paint a pot--3" pots purchased at discounts with Mike Musachio
   (Farmer's Market) and Behnke's
   - Plant a Plant--seedling trays including free strawberry plants (some
   already budding) from Sarah, Master Gardner at Riversdale, and flowers,
   parsley, and a few vegetables purchased at a discount from Mike Musachio
   - Prepare a note to go with your plant to give to your mother for
   Mother's Day.

Please email me if you think you can give some time to help children paint
their pot, plant their plant, or make a note to their mother.  Or, you can
show up at the Children's Art Pavilion this coming Sunday and donate some
time.

Thanks for your help. You may also call me at 301-864-5608.

Marita