[RP TownTalk] loud dogs in the am

Corey Slavitt coreyls at earthlink.net
Thu May 6 02:51:12 UTC 2010

Novella, et. al.,

I want to say that I was very fond of the wild guinea fowl on our block.  I even took it upon myself to name her Gwendolyn "the Miracle Hen" after a book heroine I treasured as a child, though I know she was fondest of your yard Novella, where I snapped some photos of her peeking at herself in the windows and pecking.  What a cutie!  I was often delighted to find her in my front yard out on a walk-about.  She was a joy to observe, and a delight to interact with.  I was saddened earlier this year to learn that her recent absence in the neighborhood was because she had passed away during one of our blizzards.  She was a rare gift, and I feel fortunate to have shared my neighborhood with her.  My heartfelt condolence. I miss her very much.  -- Corey