[RP TownTalk] Dead animals, live deer, fans, and air conditioner question

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Thu May 6 23:30:03 UTC 2010

Although The area of the code Mr. Linguah cited has to do with waste, I believe putting dead animals in the trash is covered by another town ordnance.
We were advised in the town crier that it is illegal to dispose of any dead animal in the trash.

does this mean that all town ordinances are up for "interpretation" ?