[RP TownTalk] Fiscal Year 2011 Finance Committee Meetings

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Tue May 11 23:11:58 UTC 2010

I need some technical town code advice on this. how many cars/trucks can be associated with a house in Riverdale Park according to the town code?

Also, is there some rule regarding people who don't live in a residence continually parking in  the one space available in front of that residence?

there are close to 11 cars associated with the 2 bedroom house next door to mine.
I would like to know if I have any legal recourse as far as having a street parking spot in front of my own home.