[RP TownTalk] Cars/trucks in front of house (was Re: Fiscal Year 2011 Finance Committee Meetings)

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Wed May 12 01:38:47 UTC 2010

We told code enforcement about this a year ago and they said it was very difficult to enforce and basicly have done nothing.

I don't understand why they don't take the licence place numbers and find out if they are associated with that address.
If the town cant handle this situation is there some agency at the county leval that can?
Any suggestions?
Melissa,

You can call Code Enforcement at 240-898-2500.  Not only do they know the town code well, they can immediately enforce it if there's a violation.  If you prefer to send them e-mail, you can send it to cferguson at riverdaleparkmd.gov

Alan