[RP TownTalk] Road Anarchy, Queensbury & Rt 1

Don Lynch dlynch at garretroomstudios.com
Sat May 22 02:53:16 UTC 2010

I would like to add to my rant, that, unbeknown  to this current
establishment, this town has the power to demand the trains lower their
horns when traveling through  our "at grade crossing" .

Just think what we, as a township, could demand when it comes to at
grade speeds through our town and the ability to stop in time to avoid
missing something as large as a bus on the tracks.

Don