[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Re: [MountRainierMD] FW: Mount Rainier now has a neighborhood coffeehouse and it's OPEN 7-7 (or maybe 8) - Come out and meet Brian & Dwight! Say thanks for all their hard work

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:25:20 UTC 2010

forwarding a forwarded msg, announcing a new coffeehouse has gone in at the
location of the erstwhile Artmosphere, on Rt 1 in Mt Rainier.  good to hear!

(and, just to be clear, I know nothing about the Dwight referred to in these
emails!)

also, on the subject of Rt 1 development, I learned at the Hyattsville
ArtsFest on Saturday that another eatery is going in to EYA II, along with
Tara Thai, Busboys & Poets - can't remember the name; it's a burger place
IIRC?