[RP TownTalk] Off forum comments

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Nov 3 04:36:10 UTC 2010

TownTalk is by design a civil, public forum were we all know who is
voicing the posted opinion, including intentionally less serious alter egos.

There are members of TownTalk who, for reasons I can only guess, feel
that their opinion is best expressed off the forum in private emails.
This of course does not help inform the public knowledge of the
residences of Riverdale Park nor the discourse on this public forum.

Those that send me personal emails about TownTalk topics can be assured
their anonymity is safe with me. If the sender feels that their opinion
does not belong on TownTalk, who am I to disagree?  ;)

Of course every opinion express in a civil manner should be, is welcome
on TownTalk. We often learn more listening to others than listening to
ourselves. The process of crafting a thoughtful public posting can also
be informative.

No I don't appreciate the off forum emails nor understand their purpose.
But if the sender feels better, I suppose it is cheap therapy. I am glad
to help.
--
Lou