[RP TownTalk] Missing Dog Found on 47th Avenue

Jason Morris litnhop at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 17:58:52 UTC 2010

 All,

Two of the children who live up the street from us (my wife and I) on 47th
Avenue found a lost dog this morning.

Male dog. Black, white and brown fur with brown ears and white nose.

Appears to be well taken care of and house broken.

A beagle-type (I no almost nothing about breeds of dog.). Very sweet.

No identifying tags, wearing only a black harness of the sort that you might
attach a leash to.

We've got a call into the ASPCA, but he's currently hanging out in our
living room. If you've lost a dog, please contact us via phone or email.

Thanks,

Jason Morris

--

Jason Morris