[RP TownTalk] Dog Park

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:40:29 UTC 2010

Audrey - they'd be more like street cars than Metro trains. Many
cities have them now - I've ridden them in San Diego Portland. I doubt
the Purple Line would be anywhere near as noisy as East-West Highway.
For one thing, traffic is constant, whereas the trains will run only
every 10 or 20 minutes. And since it should take some traffic off of
East-West Highway, the overall impact should be a quieter (and
cleaner), not noisier environment. Personally, I'm just sorry they
couldn't route it through Town Center, so it would be more convenient!