[RP TownTalk] Pediatrican recommendation for new parents

llj0312 at aol.com llj0312 at aol.com
Wed Nov 10 11:48:51 UTC 2010

I have another recommendation if he is accepting new patients. Dr. Michael Darden, Greenbelt Road (across from Duval).  All three of my kids have gone there.  He's kind, patient, and explains things (even draws it out so you can really see what's going on.)  301-552-6812.  It is sad when they have to find an adult doctor.  I've only got 2 more years left with him.  He's never let me down and has sick visit appoints just about every night.

Good luck.