[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 52, Issue 8

Brian Boettger brian_boettger at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 13:20:58 UTC 2010

I personally welcome the development and infrastructure improvements. Much, much planning is being done to create smart, intelligent designs which will add amenities and value to the area. This was a major plateform in the Govenrors race. One would kill it and the other embrace it.  We whine about the state of public schools yet I hear the same people complain about taxes. You can't have it both ways. The purple line will inspire growth and business in the area. Not to mention significantly reduce traffic on 410 and other ancillary roads in the area. This in turn improves the tax base so that we can improve schools, roads and other public amenities and hence the quality of life for the residents.
Brian Boettger