[RP TownTalk] One last thought on purple line

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 14:20:20 UTC 2010

RE the purple line reducing traffic on Rte. 410 and in the general area; well, I
would hope so and it would be great. The same thing was said back when the Metro
system was started, that it would reduce traffic in the DC area.  However, here
again, with the huge influx of new homes, condos, businesses, etc., traffic
hasn't improved all that much.  Guess I'd better take plenty of photographs of
the town now, so in future years I can remember how nice it used to be....