[RP TownTalk] stray cats

Nancy Mooney nbmooney1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 04:07:42 UTC 2010

Well, I do expect a lot of flack from this email, but I have to respond for the call to help feed stray cats -

Perhaps we are forgetting that we've had rabid animals in that section of Riverdale ParkI think it is unwise at best to make it MORE attractive for stray cats.

Don't yell at me - I love cats and would have several if I were not allergic.  I've taken in strays and cared for them until able to find them a home. I'm not a cat or animal hater and do not deserve the accusations that I'm sure will come my way.

However, neither do I want stray, rabid cats in the yard where my children play, or where you and your family live and play.  This is not a healthy situation we should encourage.

Nancy Mooney