[RP TownTalk] This N That n cats n birds

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 15:58:59 UTC 2010

I don't see too much of that where I live and I feed the birds every day;
however, I know other people have problems.  I just hate to see cats running
loose in an area where there's lots of traffic, I've seen far too many beautiful
animal that were hurt or killed on the roadways.  Really a shame all the way
around.

RE my birds, believe it or not, I have more of a problem with predation by
hawks; they look where my birds are feeding and probably think "oooh, goody, an
all you can eat buffet!"   Hate to see it but hawks have to eat, too, and Mother
Nature is not politically correct.