[RP TownTalk] Dogs At Riversdale reply

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 14:30:23 UTC 2010

Not only do pets need discipline and proper training,  owners need it more!
 For dogs there is a wonderful  training program that most anyone can
afford. About $70 a year and that  includes the family of pets and once or twice
a week training!  Canine  Training Association.  They are in a warehouse in
Beltsville, just straight  up Kenilworth Ave. All dog owners should do
themselves and their pets a  favor and join. _www.caninetrainingassociation.org_
(http://www.caninetrainingassociation.org)    I joined for the first time 25
years ago with my first dog.  We completed  the "3 legs" and he got his AKC
Companion Dog certificate!  Once you start  going, you won't want to miss
one week.  It's fun for you and the  dog.  The instructors are fabulous.  Go
see for yourself.  You  can go up there and watch what they do before you
join.  They also have  free style, dog dancing classes and agility.
I believe that the Greenbelt Petsmart also offers training, but I don't
know the cost.
Audrey

In a message dated 11/16/2010 8:11:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,