[RP TownTalk] Speed cameras

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 18:33:07 UTC 2010

Goodness knows I don't like the idea of "Big Brother" watching every move we
make.  And as a non-driver I can't really say the speed cameras affect me all
that much.  However, it's my own humble opinion if knowing there's cameras out
there makes people be even a BIT more careful about their driving habits, if it
helps save lives, then that is a good thing.  Having seen innocent people who
were killed or injured by careless drivers and KNOWING that most, if not all, of
these accidents could've been prevented, it really makes you think.  JMO, of
course.