[RP TownTalk] Wow! Party not cancelled!

novella sargusingh msnovella50 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 23:30:47 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone:

I know the pictures look really, really bad.  I am so thankful that Vernon and I did not get hurt while standing in our bedroom right when it happen.  I think it would have been a lot worse if we had been sleeping!  That's way I love very old solid houses, it is amazing that the house is still standing!  Our insurance company has been great and the tree is down and the roof covered until it can be repaired.

My 25th Anniversary child care activities scheduled for this Saturday, will go on as planned. I am not going to let "one big tree" ruin my planned celebration!!   Please be sure to RSVP by email so that I can have Mr. Vernon (greatest cook ever!) prepare enough dinner for all.  May GOD bless each and everyone of you but I do look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Thanks A Million!

           Novella