[RP TownTalk] Interesting

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 20:50:29 UTC 2010

Hi folks,
As many of you know Simon and I are staying at the Residence Inn in
Greenbelt while our house is being repaired from the fire.
Just wanted to share with you a fabulous park I found here.
It is Called Schrom Hills Park and is located off Hanover Parkway.
I have been walking the dogs on the path which is also a fitness  trail.
Just absolutely lovely.
Here is the interesting part.  And I must show it with a  picture.
Would you believe Iris growing in November?  I didn't know that they  had
that kind of Iris.
Check the picture.  This little area in the park is dedicated to  Greenbelt
Resident Volunteers.
I thought it was a wonderful thing for a city to do.