[RP TownTalk] appliance repair service?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 01:23:37 UTC 2010

Quoting here from another TownTalk post of a couple years back - we used
this guy and were happy with him.

"Jeff's Appliance Service: 301 937 6003. 9am-Noon.  He
is a one man operation. He is in the office in the morning taking calls
etc and goes out on service calls in the afternoon. This guy is very
good, reasonably priced and fare."