[RP TownTalk] Kudos to the Patch & everyone involved in our Farmers Market!

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:21:21 UTC 2010

In my earlier days of leisure I used to attend town council meetings
fairly regularly. Since the family business has taken over our lives
that is one of the things that had to go.

So I am very happy to see the Patch providing reporting on the
proceedings.  Kudos to Sonia.

http://riverdalepark.patch.com/articles/meeting-round-up-riverdale-park-legislative-meeting-2

And from that article, I found this news:

"Farmers Market  Coordinator Jim Coleman announced that the market was
the recipient of a USDA grant for about $33,000. He said this grant
would help with the marketing of the event and hopefully draw out more
people to the market weekly."

Huge kudos to Jim Coleman and the town, and everyone on the board of
the Farmers Market for this news - this is incredible news! Our
already-totally-awesome farmers market can only get better!

Dwight