[RP TownTalk] I'll buy it!

Don Lynch dlynch at garretroomstudios.com
Thu Oct 7 04:08:31 UTC 2010

  The town has money for this.

I for one am tired of the fact that Park and Planning owns "all" of our
"green space" and then we have to ask permission to use such spaces as
Riversdale Mansion, when it was the founding place for our town.

If our community examined how we spend our hard earned taxes we could
determine what was truly appropriate.

Don't take what is said for granted, question and make changes.

Don