[RP TownTalk] Pet Boarding reply

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 10:35:35 UTC 2010

Are you talking about extended boarding when you're travelling or on vacation?
Or something like a daily "doggy day care?"  I saw that Lynn Animal Hospital had
a sign out this summer that they were boarding animals, you might want to check
with them?  Lynns' has been a part of town since forever.  Some years back I
boarded my guinea pigs (believe it or not) with Lynns when I went on vacation,
and they treated my boys very well.