[RP TownTalk] Field of dreams - question

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 14:17:51 UTC 2010

I have a quick question re. use of the Field of Dreams; is a permit required for
EVERY activity there or just if you have a large number of people playing ball
or whatever?

Reason I ask - I have some boomerangs and would like to find a place where I
could throw them (and, more often than not, chase after them!); would I need a
permit or other permission if I wandered up to the Field for, say, a half hour
or so if nobody else is using the Field?

Thanks!