[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Traffic Message: Queensbury Road railroad crossing in Riverdale Park will be temporarily closed from October 1 through October 10.

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 20:06:32 UTC 2010

Dwight and interested persons,

Well this NIXLE message jumped the gun a bit, as we do not have a real
specific statement of what is going to transpire at the crossing.  This we
do know:

1) the closing will happen as stated in the message from the 1st to 10th.

2) there will be concrete and asphalt work done to improve the crossing.

We are waiting for a more detailed explanation of what concrete and asphalt
work will actually be.  It certainly is our hope that we will agree that
"CSX is finally going to fix the grade crossing"

I will share more information as soon as we can get.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor