[RP TownTalk] bus/train to BWI on weekend?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 18:04:05 UTC 2010

It's not in town, but isn't there an Amtrak train from New Carrollton that goes
to BWI?

As for getting to Greenbelt Metro to catch the BWI bus, you could also catch the
F4 Metrobus at the Riverdale Elementary school or walk up to Queensbury and
Route 1.  It'll take you to the PG Plaza Metro and you could take the subway to
Greenbelt from there.  (F4 runs on Saturday and Sunday) There's a couple of
other bus options to at least get you to the Metro but they probably take
longer.