[RP TownTalk] Train station

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:00:44 UTC 2011

I've occasionally seen the doors open, too; is anyone authorized to be inside
the station outside regular commute hours (other than special occasions like
Santa at Christmas, etc)?  I'd hate to call the police about suspicious activity
and have members of the "railfans" who watch trains at the station get in
trouble...