[RP TownTalk] Train station

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:31:33 UTC 2011

the doors at the train station do not have an automatic lock.
they do have fire locks. The door on the College Park side had had the inner
engaging part of the lock removed or pried out.

The CXS guys were by to look at the doors but have not repaired the broken lock.
I do not think the Rail Fans are the ones using the station. They are most
respectfully of anything to do with our town and the trains.