[RP TownTalk] Speaking of trains..... reply

Sonia Dasgupta sonia at patch.com
Wed Apr 6 18:13:18 UTC 2011

I just spoke with his sister, Jessica, and here's a story about him,
Brad Bacon Remembered as 'Kind and Gentle Soul' http://patch.com/A-g0f9

My heart goes out to his family.

Thanks,
Sonia

--
Sonia Dasgupta
Editor | Riverdale Park-University Park Patch<http://riverdalepark.patch.com>
cell: 301-237-1216 | sonia at patch.com
Follow us on @RiverdalePatch <http://twitter.com/RiverdalePatch> | Like us
on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/RiverdalePatch>

Want to advertise? Contact our Ad Manager Nicole Houston at (301) 332-7519.