[RP TownTalk] Charles A. Ryan, III - Update #5

Edward Neilmeyer edward.neilmeyer.esq at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 03:45:21 UTC 2011

Neighbors,

I am sorry that I have been out of country in the past few days and have not
been acting as a sentry at his post, but I feel from Steve's reports that
our momentum is waning.

Let's not wait for town direction or leadership. I think concerned citizens
should stop by the fire station and drop off a check to the department and
leave a personal message, each person should consider what that is, to let
Charles A. Ryan know that this town is standing by him in his most difficult
battle.

I'm sure, that all of us have family members, no matter how many generations
ago, have faced adversity in its purist form.

Let's show now, for those of the past and present, that we are all part of a
community of caring people.

Ed