[RP TownTalk] Changed Date for Blood Donation!!!!!

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 14:10:37 UTC 2011

Friends and neighbors,

Please see the information below, but the main thing is we had to change the
date for our community blood donation.

WE PLAN TO LEAVE TOWN HALL AT 1:00 PM so as to arrive at the Washington
Hospital Center, at 1:30.

Also, we are trying to provide transportation, so if you plan to go please
RSVP so we have a better idea of how many people
we are going to transport.
Vern