[RP TownTalk] Charles A. Ryan - Update #8

lamphs at aol.com lamphs at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 23:53:51 UTC 2011

First, I want to let everyone know that visitors for Chuck are temporarily restricted.  The hospital wants to make sure that he has not contracted a bug.  As soon as this changes, I'll let everyone know.

On the bright side, Vice President Sutton and I had the privilege of assisting Chuck with his walk around the ICU, about 4-1/2 laps.  These walks are a very important aspect of his recovery.  I also spoke to Chuck today.  He is hoping he will be released to a regular room by the end of next week.

This website, http://www.dcffburnfoundation.org/, does the best job of keeping us updated on all of the injured DCFD firefighters.  The DCFD Burn Foundation is an excellent organization.

On behalf of Chuck and his family, the Riverdale VFD thanks everyone for their continued thoughts and support.

Steve Lamphier