[RP TownTalk] Soccer nets

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 21:03:43 UTC 2011

I just came by the field and the nets are up and no one is playing  soccer.
 I am thinking that this field, since it is so close to residences,  should
maybe limited to use by a T-ball or young child teams that don't need
nets.  I will be very upset if one of  "my hawks" get caught  again.  I so enjoy
sitting in my back yard and watching the 3 birds soar  overhead.  This
winter, one of the hawks was so hungry he flew down to a  bush in my neighbors
yard trying to catch a few little birds for his  dinner.  Then the ravens
began chasing him and he flew to the big tree and  just sat there.  It is
something to watch, this nature.  Please let's  take care of the net problem
before it becomes a big problem.

Audrey

processing  only

For more  information about Riverdale Park, visit
http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info