[RP TownTalk] Dog Park Event in Hyattsville Saturday

Sonia Dasgupta sonia at patch.com
Sat Apr 30 02:12:54 UTC 2011

Hey all -

If you're looking for a way to spend the day outdoors tomorrow with your
four-legged friend(s) —

Patch, the city of Hyattsville, the Riverdale Park Business Association and
a few other dog-related businesses like Mighty Healthy Pet are hosting a
meet up for dogs Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Heurich Dog Park
(Nicholson Street and Ager Road). It's called the Scrappy
Hour<http://riverdalepark.patch.com/events/the-scrappy-hour>.

Come out and meet other pet owners and their dogs, get free Patch swag,
information and treats for you and your pet!

And I thought I'd add this video for fun:
http://www.break.com/index/baby-cracks-up-at-dog-attacking-bubbles-2047691

See you there!

Thanks,
Sonia

--
Sonia Dasgupta
Editor | Riverdale Park-University Park Patch<http://riverdalepark.patch.com>
sonia at patch.com
facebook.com/RiverdalePatch
twitter.com/RiverdalePatch
<http://www.facebook.com/RiverdalePatch>

Want to advertise? Contact our Ad Manager Nicole Houston at (301) 332-7519
or email her at nicole.houston at patch.com.