[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 61, Issue 4

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 12:14:46 UTC 2011

Please, no....no speed bumps.  Remember, the people who live here also  use
the roads.  If there are speed bumps on the way to work my car will
disintegrate.

The roads are only crazy during a few hours of the day.  If we are
successful in efforts to keep traffic out of the town, let's just turn Town  Center
into a greenspace.

Hmmm, I guess I could use a special permit so I can drive past the
firehouse and bear right onto Lafayette so I can avoid that crazy intersection  of
the railroad crossing (that I don't even cross over).  Can I get  one?

Adrianne Lefkowitz

In a message dated 8/6/2011 8:00:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,