[RP TownTalk] if you support mixed use development of Cafritz property...

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 12:16:12 UTC 2011

There's also My Organic Market (Mom) in College Park.  Too, many of the regular chain stores like Giant, Safeway, Shoppers, etc., are getting more and more organic products in stock.  Sad to say, it doesn't make much difference to me how many organic markets there are; with the cost of food the way it is and the economy the way it is and my wages frozen, I can't afford to shop at these stores, at least not for a big grocery order.  I can't even afford to buy as much at our farmers' market as I used to, much to my regret.  Fact is, not everyone in the Riverdale Park area has an income in keeping with the prices these stores charge.