[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Alternate plan for Cafritz

Beth Judy bethjudy4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:24:58 UTC 2011

I really like Joe Kelly's idea, I would definately support this visionary
concept if the Cafritz family would go for it.

The only sticking point is that the Cafrtiz property is within 1/2 mile to
the metro. That puts it in the category of "smart growth" and "transit
oriented development." If you want to learn more about these concepts check
Wikipedia.