[RP TownTalk] Books, I meant books...

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 10:29:59 UTC 2011

(had a bad subject line in the original post...)

Now that we've located storage, the Hyattsville Elementary School PTA is on for another Used Book Sale this fall!  So, if you have books you're looking to donate, please hold on to them until school starts (in 11 days!) or contact me off-line for delivery/drop off options. Please help us make this school year's sale bigger and better than last year's, which was pretty big and better if you missed it...

Thank you all for your support.
Bart Lawrence
Hyattsville, MD