[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 61, Issue 12

Brian Boettger brian_boettger at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:53:40 UTC 2011

What action? Development? Development has track record of both success and failure. If you expect failure, that is what you will get. There's a much better chance of success if you expect it. I for one would like to be one of the profiteers and I'm sure the city of Riverdale, University Park, & College Park would like to be as well. All adjacent property owners will potentially gain with this development. Right now the property doesn't really generate or do anything for the surrounding areas.Brian